Every year the Community Council sponsors a series of holiday support programs for Needham residents thanks to generous donations from the community.
• Every food pantry family is offered a full complement of food for their home cooked holiday meal including a turkey certificate from Roche Bros. for both Thanksgiving and for Christmas
• Holiday bags filled with small gifts and treats are delivered to Needham residents in local nursing homes and/or who are homebound [if you know of someone who should be on our delivery list, please contact our office with their name and address].
• Income Eligible families are offered holiday gifts: adults receive a variety of winter items and personal gifts and/or gift cards to local stores; parents of kids 12 and under are invited to select toys and other gifts to give to their children; teens receive gift cards to local clothing stores.
Click here for a wish list of items for holiday gift bags
• In partnership with Temple Beth Shalom’s Project Ezra, home cooked dinners will be delivered to any Needham resident on Christmas Day.
• In parternship with the Needham Masons, Christmas Trees are donated to income eligible families
• A Community Thanksgiving Day Dinner was provided to all who want to join, in partnership with The Rotary Club of Needham and the Needham Masons.
Wishing all of our friends and neighbors a HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON!