Thanks to everyone who has responded to our request for scheduling appointments on sign up genius….it is working so well! All households are welcome to shop twice a month…sign up genius is set up for appointments through the end of March. We will send an email when the April dates are posted.
No extra drop-in food items items will be available, but we want to ensure that all households have adequate food supplies. We will distribute whatever food we have; please know there may be shortages of fresh fruits, veggies, meat and other perishable products going forward.
- New hours: Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, 10:30 a.m – 1 p.m.; Wednesdays, 5-7 p.m.; Fridays, home deliveries only; closed on Saturdays until further notice.
- All food will be distributed in pre-packed boxes;
- Any items you cannot use, please share with your neighbors…do not return them to the Council
- Appointments will be needed for all pick ups. Click here to sign up for an appointment or call us at 781-444-2415.
- Pick up is at curb-side only…drive through – no in person visits into the Pantry
- Home deliveries are available on Fridays..call us at 781-444-2415
- Updates will be sent via email….please be sure to check your email every day.
The Needham Community Council Food Pantry will continue to stay open throughout this COVID:19 situation. We will continue to make changes to our hours and distribution methods as necessary. visit this page regularly for the most up-to-date- information.
Call us if you have any questions – 781-444-2415 or email us at email@example.com