• Council Thrift Shop is NOW open outside, under a tent • T & Th ONLY, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. • Masks required
• Town of Needham: Get Connected Resource Guide: click here This guide is a centralized place for information and resources from providers in Needham.
• Sign up for SNAP support: Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (formerly food stamps), provides income eligible families in Massachusetts with extra buying power.
Call: Project Bread’s Food Source Hotline at 1-800-645-8333 (M-F from 8am-7pm & Saturday from 10am-2pm.)
• Community Council Food Pantry food distribution is available twice a month per family
• Current Food Pantry Customers:
Reminder: to make a drive-up appointment:
1. Click here for online sign up or
2. Call our office 781-444-2415, M-F, 9:00 a.m. – 4 p.m.
• To ensure you receive a produce box, please schedule your appointment online or by phone no later than Friday at 3 p.m. for a Monday pickup
How do I request a home delivery reservation? call our office at 781-444-2415, M-F, 9:00 a.m. – 4 p.m. A limited number of deliveries will be available each week.
>> If there are food items you are unable to eat, or something you cannot use, please let us know when you sign up for your appointment. We will do our best not to give you food you cannot use and to give you items you need.
• New Food Pantry Customers:
Limited to Needham residents with income challenges; No certification requirements until further notice…
please: 1) call our office at 781-444-2415 to register and 2)follow the steps above to sign up for a drive-up appointment
We are not closing the Food Pantry. There will always be food available.
But, we have made some changes.
- Customers may come [or receive a delivery] twice/month….no extra drop-in visits for bread or other items
- Drive up visits ONLY – we will bring pre-packed boxes of food to your car, including fresh produce, as it is available
- All visits are by appointment only
- The Food Pantry will be open for pickup on Mondays & Wednesdays, 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. and Wednesdays from 5- 6:00 p.m. ONLY
- No Saturday hours
- Deliveries available by appointment only
- We will continue to answer our phone, 781-444-2415, M-F, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- We are taking extra care regarding the cleaning and disinfection of all of our facilities and food
- The Council building is closed on Fridays and to drop in visitors…call us
- The Thrift Shop is now open outside in a tent; T & TH ONLY, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m., masks required
- we are not able to process any clothing or household donations until further notice
Please call us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know if we can help you during this stressful time