We asked and you responded! It has been 40 days of giving since our mailing to all Needham residents and you made it happen! – we have reached our Fall Fundraising Campaign goal! Every fall we ask for community support to help fund our annual budget…no tax dollars help support Council programs.
THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
40 days ago, the first envelope arrived with a donation from the Needham community to help support Council programs….and, now we reached our goal for this campaign. BUT we can’t rest, we still work hard every day to fund our free services to Needham residents throughout the year.
- The Council Food Pantry provides food and other grocery items to more than 200 households every month
- Over 500 lbs of food was distributed in January alone
- over 400 individuals received gifts during the 2019 holiday season
- 100 residents participate in Council ESL programs, either in one-on-one tutoring sessions and/or group conversation and interest groups
- more than 30 residents every month receive door-to-door transportation to medical appointments and to other appointments
- the Child Assault Prevention [CAP] Program presents workshops empowering our children in every 1st, 3rd, and 5th grade classroom in the Needham Public Schools
- more than 10 pieces of medical equipment are loaned to residents every day
- more than 250 volunteers support Council programs
- and, even more, always, more….