Where can I donate items for the Food Pantry?
1. Needham Community Council, 570 Hillside Ave.
Monday and Wednesday, 8:30 a.m. – 7 p.m. • Tuesday, Thursday & Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. • Saturday, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
2. Sudbury Farms, Needham [non-perishable items only]
collection box located on the side of the exit doorways to the left of cash register lines
3. Taylor’s, 1451 Highland Ave. [non-perishable items only]
get a 10% discount on purchases with a donation to the Food Pantry
4. Coldwell Banker Needham, One Chapel Street [non-perishable items only]
Starting Monday, October 2nd
Each month our Food Pantry Coordinator creates a list of items that are needed by the Food Pantry. In addition to the monthly wish list there is also a list of items that are ALWAYS needed and ALWAYS appreciated. Click Here to download this month’s wish list.
Monthly Food Pantry Wish List
Please nothing opened or out of date
- !!! Soup – all kinds – Chicken, Vegetable, Broth, Clam Chowder, etc.
- Bath Soap, Tissues
- Coffee, Tea – all kinds
- White Kidney Beans and Chick Peas
- 100% Juice – plastic bottles appreciated & Juice boxes
- Canned Seafood – Tuna, Salmon, Crabmeat, Clams, etc.
- Honey, Jam, Jelly
- Any fresh fruit or veggies, potatoes
- Olive Oil
- Brown Rice & Rice Mixes
Items ALWAYS needed and ALWAYS appreciated:
toilet paper • aluminum foil • tissues • paper towels • bar soap • dishwashing liquid
dishwasher detergent • liquid laundry soap • coffee • cooking oil • peanut butter & jelly
shampoo/conditioner • toothpaste
Thanks to a donation from Roche Bros. we have industrial refrigerator and freezer space and can accept donations of frozen foods, fresh produce, cheese, eggs and other perishable items including grocery store prepared meals.
Thank you for bringing any perishable items inside to the Food Pantry during our open donation hours:
Monday and Wednesday, 8:30 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Tuesday, Thursday & Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Saturday, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Please help our food pantry customers with storage and lifting issues by donating individual sizes rather than family sizes.