download this month’s wish list….click here
How can I donate items for the Food Pantry?
Purchase online through our Amazon.com foodpantry “wish list” … just click this link and send [all selected items are eligible for Amazon prime free shipping]
or dropoff at:
1. Needham Community Council, 570 Hillside Ave.
Monday and Wednesday, 8:30 a.m. – 7 p.m. • Tuesday, Thursday & Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. • Saturday, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
2. Sudbury Farms, Needham [non-perishable items only]
collection box located on the side of the exit doorways to the left of cash register lines
3. Coldwell Banker Needham, One Chapel Street [non-perishable items only]
Each month our Food Pantry Coordinator creates a list of items that are needed by the Food Pantry. In addition to the monthly wish list there is also a list of items that are ALWAYS needed and ALWAYS appreciated.
Monthly Food Pantry Wish List
Please nothing opened or out of date, or in glass containers
- Canned Beans – Cannellini & Baked
- Plastic Juice Bottles (64 oz.)
- Brown Rice & Rice Mixes
- Olive Oil, Canola Oil, Vegetable Oil
- Canned Whole Kernel Corn & Canned Peas
- Canned tomatoes – crushed, whole, paste, stewed, sauce
- Plain Tomato Sauce
- Natural Cane or Brown Sugar
- Snacks, Cake Mix & Frosting
- Jam, Jelly, Honey
- Canned Peaches
- Canned Seafood – sardines, clams
- Hand Soap
Items ALWAYS needed and ALWAYS appreciated:
toilet paper • aluminum foil • tissues • paper towels • bar soap • dishwashing liquid
dishwasher detergent • liquid laundry soap • coffee • cooking oil • peanut butter & jelly
shampoo/conditioner • toothpaste
Thanks to a donation from Roche Bros. we have industrial refrigerator and freezer space and can accept donations of frozen foods, fresh produce, cheese, eggs and other perishable items including grocery store prepared meals.
Thank you for bringing any perishable items inside to the Food Pantry during our open donation hours:
Monday and Wednesday, 8:30 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Tuesday, Thursday & Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Saturday, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Please help our food pantry customers with storage and lifting issues by donating individual sizes rather than family sizes.