Thanks to all the generous donations from the community, we have plenty of food to distribute….and so many stores and online sites are out of stock…please wait a week or so and check with us again…we will have different needs as this situation continues.
Any Needham resident with food insecurity [even if only short term] is encouraged to contact us for support…781-444-2415 or email us at email@example.com
- Our primary focus is to continue to ensure our clients, customers, staff and volunteers are healthy and safe
- We will continue to provide food supplies to Food Pantry families
- Council Thrift Shop is closed until further notice
- No Thrift shop donations can be accepted until further notice
- We continue to encourage donations of funds to help us purchase food for the Food Pantry. click here to donate online.
- The Council Building is open for food pantry distribution by appointment only
- We are taking extra care regarding the cleaning and disinfection of all of our facilities
- Hand washing and hand sanitation supplies are available
- ESL Program conversation groups are all “on hold” until further notice
- ESL Tutoring pairs have the option to continue to meet or postpone their sessions
- Scouting for food collection on Saturday, March 21st is postponed.
- We will continue to provide medical equipment loans as customers need them
- The Council Anniversary event is cancelled we will announce when it is rescheduled
- We will continue to provide rides to medical appointments via a ride share as customers request them
Every day the news changes; we are continually watching and responding to these changes and working closely with the Town of Needham Public Health Department to make decisions.
This website page will be the most up to date place for information on Council programs.